Friday, April 1, 2011

Excuse me. I'm sorry, but can I sit there? Thank you. My name is Amelia. Nice to meet you. No, I'm from California. Southern California, in the desert. It's called Hemet. There are lots of cows there. I don't really know, there are just lots of dairies. I've never really liked cows very much, they smell. And they make me nervous. Why? Well, I know it's weird, but I'm always afraid that I'll end up that one unlucky person that you hear about on the news that is killed in a freak accident where a seemingly docile cow charges. I know it's completely irrational, I feel the same way about ducks and geese. I like feeding them, but when they swarm around me I get scared and have to go back to the car. You too?! Well that makes me feel better. Where are you from? Oh, really? I've never been to that part of the country. I've always wanted to go to South Dakota just to see if it really exists. Well, this is my stop so i have to get off now. See you. Good luck with the ducks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you want to go to the pond? I'll bring the bread. You bring the ducks.

    ReplyDelete