Tuesday, November 9, 2010

oh tuesday.

what if the food you ate was visible on your body some how, I mean aside from love handles and a double chin. would I eat differently if suddenly everyone would know that I ate salt and vinegar chips, cookies n cream ice cream, and some leftover potatoes all before 10:30 this morning? I have to admit that since I'm a shallow person I might change my eating habits if other people could tell what I had eaten. gone would be the days of potato chips and onion dip for dinner. no more snickers for lunch. absolutely never would I make a meal of a diet coke, some cookies, and 3 del taco ... tacos. basically, my life would be over and I'd start eating alot more vegetables. maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Amelia- I've been updating my blog today and got almost all my posts for June on there. I just had to share.Yipee for me! Your food thought here is going to haunt me for the rest of the Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just start telling people what you ate for each meal. That'll help, right?

    Can you tell my final review is a little boring? And your blog posts are great. :)

    ReplyDelete