Saturday, January 1, 2011

@)!!

Dread. D. R. E. A. D. Dread. I'm sweating while it begins to creep over me. As I prepare to leave my California hideaway my heart is sinking. Now that I've enjoyed a little domesticity, the thought of retuning to my the oblivion of living in one room and spending mindless hours in front of my computer each day is more depressing than ever. My dreams are filled with anxiety I can only barely remember but that put me on edge for hours after I wake up. Man, I sound like a real whimpy whiner! I recently discovered that I really like to complain. But doesn't everyone? Who doesn't like to slap on the hyperbole every once in a while and proclaim to anyone who will listen "My life is worse than yours!!!" I'll have to work on that. I don't typically bother to make New Year's resolutions, but maybe for a few weeks I'll remember that I am really really lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment