Thursday, July 29, 2010

fee fie fo fum

There are few things that give me as much joy in life as looking at the clock in the morning and realizing that I still have more time to sleep. This morning I was so unbelievably happy when I looked at my clock and saw that I still had a hour before I had to get up. Really though, I don't think I've been that happy in a long time. I don't know if that means my life is sad, or that I just love sleeping. Alot. The other reason I like knowing I have more time to sleep is that I always dream some more in that little space of time. And the dreams that I have a re always super weird early in the morning. I don't remember what it was about, but I do remember feeling a sense of loss when I had to wake up and it was over. I'm always sad when my dreams end, becasue I know that I'll never dream it again

No comments:

Post a Comment