Friday, July 16, 2010

trick tricky

Last night I dreamt that I went to Prom. The Prom it turned out was being held in a church and alot of the people from my high school were there. For some reason my mom was playing the organ for this dance and I was hanging out with her and one friend avoiding the partying that was going on below at the dance. I was dressed fancier than everyone else and inexplicably looked more like Selina Gomez than myself. Non of the people that were there from my high school and that I grew up with would talk to me or really acknowledge me. Then my 18 month nephew was there and I had to change his diaper. So in looking for a bathroom I came across a classroom where all these boys were playing poker and smoking. When I finally found the bathroom it was this huge communal style bathroom with showers and everything, but I couldn't find a changing table anywhere. Why? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment