Friday, July 9, 2010

greasy spoon

I watched a movie a few days a go that takes place in Greece. It was a generic but entertaining romantic comedy in which a woman gets her mojo back after hooking up with a hot Greek man. Well the next night I had a dream that I was the lady from the movie at the beach in Greece. Then for reasons that are known only to the subconscious, a giant tsunami appeared and was headed straight for my beautiful beach and idyllic little town. I don't remember how I managed to survive. I think I climbed up to some higher ground and watched people get swept away by the oncoming water. I don't know what this means. Freud would probably say, well actually I have no idea what Freud would say, all I know is that it would involve some secret longing on my part. It'll just have to go being a secret then.

No comments:

Post a Comment