Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a victim of excess words

should i be concerned that my hair is making a mass exodus from my head? if my hairs are deciding that their only option is to abandon ship, i think that means there's something seriously wrong with me. i mean what kind of life can a hair expect to have on it's own? it's a cruel world out there for a hair, lying on the bathroom floor of chance. and i'm not sure they really want to leave because i find most of them clinging to my sweaters, and coats, and shirts, and pants, and in my socks. my hairs want to be near me but they don't want to be attached anymore? wait, this is starting to sound like a cheesy breakup. OMG is my hair breaking up with me? i can't believe this! after all we've been through together? but seriously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment