Wednesday, October 12, 2011

maybe i was born

you know those days when your pants are falling off, and you hate your outfit but you can't go home and change, and you feel like crawling into a hole until you can become attractive again? I'm having one of those days. I had a legitimate hair disaster this morning. crazy. frizzy. out there. gross. still falling out. the aforementioned hair disaster made me late for school which made me as mad as my apathy will allow. i have a paper due at 3 pm today that i have only done 20% of the research for. it is 9:44 am and i'm writing this instead of writing my paper. yeah, i'm having one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to start worrying until 2 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the nice thing about being done with school, and being seen by around five people a day. My pants could fall off and no one would notice.

    ReplyDelete