Wednesday, October 19, 2011

he could always make that guitar buzz like it was 1989

too many things require passwords. i mean i guess i see the point of having them, but get tired of them. i feel like sometime soon i'm going to have to use a password to use campus bathrooms, just to make sure that i'm actually a student.
"she doesn't even go here!
do you go here?
no, i just have alot of feelings.
okay, then go home."
sometimes i accidentally type my password into the username bar and it completely freaks me out. i delete as fast as possible and look around to make sure no one saw. partly because i'm embarrassed of my password, and partly because i'm paranoid that someone will log in to my pinterest and go on an unauthorized pinning spree. actually seeing the password is jarring because all i ever see are those little dots instead of the letters that spell my moderately juvenile passwords. seeing them spelled out makes me cringe al little bit, and wish that i were a little more creative.

2 comments: