Monday, November 7, 2011

elation and dispair, thrill and terror

over the last week i have been thinking about all the things i would do with just a little bit more money.
here is a selection of the things that i would do:
buy at least 10 more coats. get a scooter. or maybe two scooters because it's always more fun with a friend. get nicer sheets. put snow tires on my go cart of a car. not work while going to school. buy more sparkly things like nail polish, earrings and sequin covered pants. turn up the heat whenever i want. get my hair done more than once every six months. fly first class. have a dog. shopping spree at sephora. cook more. visit my mom, alot. wear daily contacts. have a friendly and gentle personal trainer. take my sister to disneyland. get a diamond facial just to see what it's like to be j-lo. buy music.
i could go on, but that would be obnoxious.

2 comments:

  1. I've been putting off a hair cut for the past four months. My plan was to make an appointment for Thanksgiving, but now I wonder if I can make it til Christmas?

    ReplyDelete