Monday, June 28, 2010

what in the blog?

Why in the blog am I blogging? I don't bloggin know.


The blog world is one foreign to me. It's a world where emotions run wild, freedom of speech is a little too freely used, and your background is almost as important as what you actually write. There are blogs about cooking, WWF wrestling, collecting things, and failed relationships. This blog will not be dedicated to any of those things, although I wouldn't be surprised if any of those topics found their way onto my blogosphere. This blog will be dedicated to myself, as all blogs truly are. The blog is the perfect narcissistic outlet. Unlimited space to make yourself heard and understood. Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter just aren't enough for the average American to connect with their 1200 friends, and besides your friends never really understand you to begin with, so we have to blog. Now that I've used the word blog more times than is healthy for one person, I'm going to try to have a life outside my computer for a while. Don't worry, I'll be back.

Amy, I'm doing this for you.

1 comment:

  1. Good job!! I think blog is a thing for you.
    Seems to me that you are doing great with sharing your thoughts.
    Ko es ka blogeris redzu,ir tas ,ka tev ir abstrakts rakstisanas veids. Tas nav daudziem. Un man skiet, tas ka tu maki izteikt un izskaidrot savas domas ir loti labi un palidz tev darit so lietu.
    Saku no pieredzes,blogs palidz tikt vala no bedigam un nomacosam domam,palidz izlikt visu to kas ir tava galva. Tas palidz tad ,ja ka personiba esi haotisks(ka es) tu vari izlikt domas par visadam lietam vienlaicigi un nevienu neintereses ka viena ieraksta ir par sesam temam. Lasitajiem tas pat patik!!
    Ta ka velu vieksmi! Es vel noteikti iemetisu aci ko tu raksti.
    Milu,Inese

    ReplyDelete